Bagster seat

thorpe

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got my new Bagster seat wit a gel insert and it really looks great. Could not test it yet because it is snowing :(
Anyway here are some pics.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice looking! Wish that they had a place over here in the States.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That looks really comfortable. I bet you cannot wait for the snow to go.

We start riding in Denmark at midnight tonight. The weather forecast for tomorrow is...wet...what did you expect?

How much was the Bagster, excluding post?

I look forward to what you think of it.

Steve

thorpe

Reaction score
Visit site
You bet I can't wait to ride! But I have to wait a few days, the weather is bad. :( I payed 350 € for the seat. I went for the seatster, because sending my seat to France and back would be more expensive.

thorpe

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine has the same height as the stock seat but you can order it lower or higher if you need.;)

djodja29

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks awesome:thumbup:, I'm looking myself to get custom seat and so far I'm trying to decide between Bagster and Top Saddelry..... Looking forward to hear your opinion on Bagster.

Chillin

Reaction score
Visit site
That definitely just became my favorite looking seat...whatever happened to the review on how it rides?

thorpe

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, I kinda forgot about this.
It is more comfortable than the OEM seat, It's very firm, has better contouring. The fabric is non slip too.
I did a beautiful tour in the Italian and Austrian Alps this summer. The first two days were each about 500 km, and I made several stops, to get off the bike and give my ass a break. But by the end the each day I was really uncomfortable. The third day was shorter, around 350 km, with some breaks, so I had no discomfort. The fourth day was a 750 km day, that combined mountain passes and highways to get home to Slovakia. Breaks were short, mostly to fuel up. This was really hard and at the end of the day I did not know how to find my place on the bike. So the verdict is that the Bagster is a good improvement when compared to the stock seat, but it does not work wonders. You could say that your ass will last 1,5 - 2x as much as with the stock seat. And for me it really looks great which made the investment worth it. But I still have to say that I was a bit disappointed, as I was expecting more improvement to the comfort.;)

Chillin

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the review, I have some thinking to do before spring...that thing sure does look good!