what do you think?

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hard to tell how large it would be on the bike. Considering naked after the off? This would be the time to make that jump!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Hard to tell how large it would be on the bike. Considering naked after the off? This would be the time to make that jump!

If I can make it look cool for less money than the factory fairing......I'm going naked. I never liked the FZ6N headlight or the buell/speed triple style.

that guy on ebay has a few cool ones......here is another of his I like.
eBay Motors: Streetfighter, Street fighter Motorcycle Headlight (item 350161393800 end time Feb-09-09 07:35:51 PST)

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks pretty cool, I like it.

Did the bike fall over and break the stock one of something?

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
This blue one, I like better! :thumbup:

I am going to paint it cobalt or make the whole bike a custom color.....like a burnt orange/golish color. I like the style of the blue on ebetter but I am getting dimensions on them now to see if one will fit better than the other.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Does these headlights put out enough light?

I won't know until I get it mounted on the bike. I don't do a ton of night riding but it still has to work in case I do. If worse comes to worse.....I will do an HID mod to it and then I will be sure it puts out enough light :thumbup:

and of course everyone I will post pics of my progress once I start getting parts in and put on! :sinister: