• I think it's nice!

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
I started a new thread since I couldn't find a way to add a poll to my previous thread.

Well, I decided to go with a 2 piece after all. After some search I found another nice deal on Alpinestars Vector 2pc. Both the black and blue are available at my size.

If I got it right, the silver part is not really matte, it's more of a 'shiny' colour. Do you think it's ugly? Just for the record, my helmet is matte silver as well.

Last edited:

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
It doesn't look bad, however I would probably try and get one that was either all black or black with a little white, as those are colors that go well with anything. I got a Dainese Steel 2-piece that I'm very happy with (except for lack of pockets=P).

It's this one only in black & white
Dainese Steel Div. Two-Piece Leather Suit - KneeDraggers.com

Anyways, good luck with your decision :)

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
It doesn't look bad, however I would probably try and get one that was either all black or black with a little white, as those are colors that go well with anything. I got a Dainese Steel 2-piece that I'm very happy with (except for lack of pockets=P).

It's this one only in black & white
Dainese Steel Div. Two-Piece Leather Suit - KneeDraggers.com

Anyways, good luck with your decision :)

Thanks. Dainese is an alternative. But the Dainese costs much much more money than an old A* closeout. That's why I keep it as an alternative.

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
I like the fact that the silver helps you stand out. I was looking at the octane suit in black but seeing that it would see street duty im leaning away from it because its is ALL black.

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As I have said before, "Do what you like!" If you like it that is really all that matters.

I personally think these are nice looking suits. If visibility is a concern, I would go Red. If looking bad a$$ is important go with the black.

JMHO!

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
As I have said before, \"Do what you like!\" If you like it that is really all that matters.

I personally think these are nice looking suits. If visibility is a concern, I would go Red. If looking bad a$$ is important go with the black.

JMHO!

Yeah, I have a nasty habit of buying stuff based on great pricing alone, then going into the "WTF???? I don't like that" phase :D Too often. That's why I ask for opinions before actually buying anything this expensive.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
it's certainly not the ugliest suit out there! Personally, I wouldn't wear it if I were paying full price, I would search and find one I liked better. ut, if the price is good and you don't hate it, then go for it.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the black, silver & red option....nice leathers. Black goes with everything.

:thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the black w/ silver. The Blue isn't too bad. The red and silver looks like Christmas to me! :D

Personal choice man! Who gives a crap what anyone else thinks so long as you like it and it performs like you expect.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That silver leather matches my jacket. I does not look bad in person.

2008_Teknic_Violator_Jacket_Silver.jpg