Where do you get your gear?

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Aside form newenough.com and kneedraggers.com.....where does everyone buy their gear? There aren't that many brick and mortar stores here in louisville, so I tend to order most of my stuff online. I'm just curious if anyone has found any awesome sites that I don't know about yet.

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com

craig007

Reaction score
Visit site
I buy stuff from my local bike shops. They can order from many different catalogs and they give me a 10% AMA discount. They don't charge me shipping and call me when it comes in. If feel that I am doing my part to keep them in business.

I'm thinking of buying something from moto liberty (Moto Liberty // #1 gear Store In Texas). Although I haven't gotten anything from them before, they only charge $8 for shipping and they have a great return policy).

CC32

Reaction score
Visit site
Another vote for Motorcycle Superstore. Good selection and prices. Fast reliable delivery. Newenough is pretty good too.

gr8eyes

Reaction score
Visit site
I've bought from several places mentioned above but recently found MotorcycleCloseouts.com.

30 to 50% off list prices

I bought a fieldsheer jacket retail was over 200 dollars and I got it for 99

Also Heine Gericke boots for 99 originally 200.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
UK stuff

I purchase most of my gear at hein gericke
Hein Gericke (UK) Ltd.

There is a store at the end of my road so its convenient really. I have never had any problems with their gear. Some people say its expensive. I find that if you’re not to fashion conscious they do some great end of range discounts.

I also use Buffalo. They are a very affordable brand. The quality is very good. I purchased an airtex jacket for our short (non existent) summer.

Buffalo, Takachi, Diadora, Duchinni Motorcycle clothing and equipment for UK bikers.

I also wear Spada gloves by feridax.com.

These again are well affordable gloves. They always score close to top marks in abrasion testing in one of our bike magazines.

Ride Triangles - Tells it like it is

Last edited:

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know why they named themselves 'new enough' except maybe that they knew that the base of their sales (I think) would be on items discontinued. I bought a great helmet for $60 I think. Same with my jacket...$90? They were very cheap, and they've both high quality stuff. I don't care if its an old style or model...I ride for the experience, not for looks. I always hope for a great find when I get their emails. I go to the local stores for sizing and fit, and buy from them.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually got a leather jacket from www.nforza.com for $80. I think on ebay one could get them for $70. Excellent quality comparable to top brands like JR, Alpinestars. I highly recommend them. Everything is cheap. Next I am going to order leather pants and gloves. The guy whom I got it from - Roy Gatling also owns a FZ6 BTW.