NorCal/SoCal ride 2011

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The end was the best! I'm so glad that moment was caught on camera!

Cali Rider: "Who's is this, is this yours Cliff?" "Okay, huh"

Wavex: "He did the same thing with my Buell"

Assless Chaps?

All weekend long, there were comical moments such as this. I don't care if you live in Maine or Florida, these rides are priceless. Everyone should make an effort to attend. Can't wait until next year, season three.

Remember last year? It was the police.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm having withdrawals. I'm off this weekend again, I may just do it again. ACH, Little Tuhanga, and Muholland Dr and the beach! Thinking of staying around Woodland Hills.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
O.K. so here's Part II of the 2011 ride video I took. I think this section of The Angeles Forest Hwy was my favorite of the day, although there were so many awesome roads it's hard to say. I did feel like I needed a smoke like after an intimate encounter when we pulled off at the end of the video. :ban::D That's DefyInertia in front of me getting some camera time.

You might have to listen closely to Cali rider's comic relief at the end, and it might only make sense if you were there, but it was funny as heck. Hope you enjoy it, sorry I suck at editing.. :spank: :D

Video updated:thumbup:

That's hilarious! Hahaha!

Again, Great video!

Love the sound track!!! :BLAA:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah HA! I missed that part when it happened....I only caught the part when John asked about riding the Triumph :D

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah HA! I missed that part when it happened....I only caught the part when John asked about riding the Triumph :D
Probably for the better---this was just way too funny if you caught it from the start. About the fumble, I don't think that anybody could re-produce the episode as perfectly if one tried---it was, indeed, F'ing Z funniest finale.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
It's a long, miserable story. :(
If and when I regain my sanity I might try it once again....:D

hahaha...I know how you feel...been there. All cool. :thumbup: Great job riding my a$$...the footage came out great. Me thinks this video is a good example of riding the "pace". I love how you can hear Kenny's bike throughout.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Good collaborative effort with the content! I still have few pages I havent looked at. Glad to hear that the ride went flawlessly. This ride is on its way to becoming a forum tradition I think. I thought about joining you guys on your way out thru Ojai on Sunday, but there was too much going on. Next time!

Lefty, if you want this video to be higher quality and all that, I'd be happy to try troubleshooting this issue. Let me know.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought about joining you guys on your way out thru Ojai on Sunday, but there was too much going on. Next time!

LOL...might be sooner than you think! I'm staying in Westlake Village Fri, Sat night. If you want to get together Friday night let me know and we can talk about the weekend.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL...might be sooner than you think! I'm staying in Westlake Village Fri, Sat night. If you want to get together Friday night let me know and we can talk about the weekend.

I'd be down to ride this weekend. We can even do a short ride in the malibu hills when I get off work on friday if you want to. Wondering if anyone else wanna join in for a ride on Sat or Sun...David? John? Jerry? what are you guys up to this weekend? any of the SD area people? Cliff?

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You guys are killin' me, especially on my own thread..:banghead: :drool:

Just kidding, hope you guys have a great time and be sure to post some pics so I can pretend I was along for the ride. :BLAA: