Winter Rant aka Is winter over yet?

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Can't complain about the weather here in Reno today, the best so far this winter. Too bad it's Super Bowl Sunday. I did ride yesterday, rode a loop around Lake Tahoe in the morning, A bit dicey in some spots, but it was generally fine overall.

20160206_095629_zps5stkky3b.jpg

The Duc's looking good. Looks a bit icy at the lake but not bad for February.

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Look what came out of hibernation after a long winters nap.
2016-02-12 17.11.16.jpg

I got home from work yesterday (after a really crappy week) and my hubby had pulled my Street Triple R out of the house and installed my quickshifter. He double dipped for a present. Gave me the quickshifter for Christmas and then installed it for Valentine's Day. He said it was expensive enough for two presents. lol I tried it out yesterday. We took a quick ride out to Verdi on back roads and back. The quick shifter is a hoot! I love it. I can see me getting into trouble though. Makes it easy to got through the gears at max throttle. :cheer: We are going to go for a ride on Sunday. Not sure where yet. Hubby is riding dirt with SSA buddies today so I might take my Street out for a little put put around town. It'll go back into hibernation but atleast I got a little fix.