Z6price range

C5illini

Reaction score
Visit site
What would be a real world price for a 2009 z-6, one owner,1600 miles,stored out side covered for ill winter,dirt&leafs all over the bike! Thanks. Rod

Brew

Reaction score
Visit site
Why would someone do that:(

I just picked up an 09 from a stealer with 1800 miles for 4900.00

I would be concerned with moisture inside the engine and if mice got into it and started chewing on wires or building nests in the air-box and etc....

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
If the tires need replaced and there is corrosion or rust anywhere I would offer $3,000.

If it just needs a wash you may have a very nice low mileage bike that was simply stored wrong.

long101

Reaction score
Visit site
What would be a real world price for a 2009 z-6, one owner,1600 miles,stored out side covered for ill winter,dirt&leafs all over the bike! Thanks. Rod

Well dont expect the price to drop only because it had leaves on the bike cover... The guy can wash it and sell it for new and nobody ever knew it was outside (assuming their is no corrision or rust).

I'm in Chicago and just bought an 09 with 6400 miles, didnt have a scratch on it, I paid 4400. Dealers are asking for mid to high 5s for bikes with higher miles. Assuming its in good condition, I'd say 5k would be fair.

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
I just payed $4400 for my 09 with 2380mi. Its basically in mint condition, no scratches, marks or anything like that. Deal or not, i dont know, seems like going rate. but it really was in nice condition.