Your favorite mod?

k.mcgeachen

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds pretty loud(can't really tell from computer though)...but nice. As far as my experience goes(not much, more like what i have heard) loud exhausts just bring more attention to you, as in police attention. Does any company make an exhaust for the FZ6 that is not going to get me arrested? lol. Also the airbox mod sounds like it could help. I will definitely look into it. Thanks.

k.mcgeachen

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, so far i can figure on a few mods I will do. Head light, suspension, air box, windscreen, maybe a seat, Handlebars, and exhaust. Order will most likely depend on how the bike works for me and how much money I can scrap together to start upgrading, lol. After these are done I can start worrying about making the bike look different. :D I'm sensing the modding bug coming on already, $hit. :rolleyes:

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Sounds pretty loud(can't really tell from computer though)...but nice. As far as my experience goes(not much, more like what i have heard) loud exhausts just bring more attention to you, as in police attention. Does any company make an exhaust for the FZ6 that is not going to get me arrested? lol. Also the airbox mod sounds like it could help. I will definitely look into it. Thanks.

It is very loud when at WOT (wide open throttle) especially when in the high rpm's.

However. You will never get arrested for having loud exhaust.... unless your exhaust is too loud at 150mph. Around here, if you have a cruiser, and it is not louder than a 747 at 100 feet then you don't have anything at all. Here in the midwest, cops have more things to do than bother people for having a bike that is noisy.

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My favrite so far has to be the BD43 headlight mod, no more "Hey! You have a light out!" But I also love the Two Bros. carbon fiber slip-ons. They are pretty loud, but loud pipes saves lives! I have the 15 tooth front sprocket and speedo healer coming, aint here yet though. Have fun and :welcome:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My best mods to date - CF scorpions (look and sound great) and re-routing the clutch cable away from the ignition - that was a pain every single time the key went in.