You slave, you toil...you try your best with your kids, then...

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
And the photo of the GSXR is where, exactly?:popcorn:

Here ya go, Alex....It's more compact than I imagined (no wonder you can't see it behind my son's behemoth) and is quite comfortable. Oscar invited me to take it for a ride, but I declined because I'd had a glass of wine....but I do want to take it for a spin. At least my son and his brother-in-law have a chance of keeping up with me now after trading in their KLR's for these two Suzuki's. :D

GXSR-1000.jpg

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
You can tell him that my 11 year old says that's a pretty cool bike. Of course, Ethan also says that he isn't ever going to buy a crusier but if he did, that would be a good one! Hehe.

I'll certainly pass on Ethan's comments, Alex....I think you might have a potential biker on your hands there! :thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

Here ya go, Alex....It's more compact than I imagined (no wonder you can't see it behind my son's behemoth) and is quite comfortable. Oscar invited me to take it for a ride, but I declined because I'd had a glass of wine....but I do want to take it for a spin. At least my son and his brother-in-law have a chance of keeping up with me now after trading in their KLR's for these two Suzuki's. :D

GXSR-1000.jpg

OHHHH that is NICE!!! :rockon: I do like under tail exhaust though.