You slave, you toil...you try your best with your kids, then...

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
They go and do something like this. Here's what my son bought today:-

Boulevard.jpg

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I love the look of an exposed V-twin. That bike shows it off as well as any I've ever seen. The FZ6's I4 seems doesn't quite have those exciting visual cues. If it wasn't attached to the bike, you might think it was a metal bowling ball case.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow :jawdrop:

I'd like a big thumping V-Twin that rips the tyre off when you twist the throttle. Being a tight wad and poor I'll just have to admire others from afar.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty doggone cool there man.

My son thinks so too...<g>
I'm not too sure what to make of this bike...it's seems to be a cruiser with sportbike cues (yes, they're there...look for them). The ground shakes when he fires it up, but man....is it HEAVY. My son's a very fit firefighter and can bench press 275 pounds, but I can even see him struggling a bit just to get it upright off the kickstand.
You can't see it in the photo, but there's a new GSXR-1000 parked behind it, which is owned by my son's brother-in-law (on the far left of the photo). The other fellow in the photo is their father-in-law who has just bought a new Bandit 1300.
That's the effect I've had on these folks with my FZ6. :Sport:
We're going for a ride today.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL... Don't blame yourself... sometimes kids just go in the wrong direction... I am sure you did all you can.

Heh heh....true....oh well, at least his neighbours will be annoyed at him now, and not me with my Scorpions. (I park my bike in his garage). That thing shakes the earth when he fires it up. Biggest pistons of any land-going internal combustion engine, apparently. :eek:

Y

yukon_alex

They go and do something like this. Here's what my son bought today:-

Boulevard.jpg

You can tell him that my 11 year old says that's a pretty cool bike. Of course, Ethan also says that he isn't ever going to buy a crusier but if he did, that would be a good one! Hehe.