Yamaha or Powerbronze lower fairing?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yamaha looks the best to me, but it is not available in the states and costs 3 times as much, so if i do lowers, it will be the PB...

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I love my Yamaha fairing. Got it from the dealership fitted to the bike. Shop around for prices. Details and pics on my website. It really goes well with the lines of the bike. You should get frame sliders. I scratched mine on both sides from drops before I was used to the weight and before I got my sliders. I had to cut holes in it for mine (R&G), but there is an off-set one you can get, or some that strap around the frame instead of using an engine mounting bolt. Search the site for details.

thebikergeek

Reaction score
Visit site
I've done a search and only found one result of crash bungs that fit without drilling... I already have the R&G crash bars (non aero) so I guess the best thing to do is to do a bit of drilling! How easy are the lowers to fit, is it just putting a couple of bolts on?

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
I've done a search and only found one result of crash bungs that fit without drilling... I already have the R&G crash bars (non aero) so I guess the best thing to do is to do a bit of drilling! How easy are the lowers to fit, is it just putting a couple of bolts on?
if you use shogun r1 sliders you wont need to drill the fairing.
after which, you need to drill holes on a plate (for both the signal light and fairing to be secured) signal lights were harder to disassemble than i imagined. but shouldnt be a big problem.
the rest are all bolts and nuts. there's a guide on how to fit it. search on the web for it. pm me if you canot find. i can scan it to you.

hope this helps.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
It's easy to get on. The indicators go through a couple of holes in the fairing and it bolts onto a few brackets you get for each site. Then it snaps together using some plastic things underneath. It's pretty easy to get one, bloody hard to get off! :) Worth it though. Looks amazing.