Yamaha FZ6 2008 with Arrow Exhaust

bard

Secret Soi Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Just put together this video clip of my Arrow cat and slipon system.

Cheers Bard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ChkU4tvqSY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Yahama FZ6 with Arrow cat tube and slipons[/ame]

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't sound bad, but doesn't have the two bro growl...
That being said, you can spend the extra couple hundo on other goodies...!

Philippe1985

Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice video. I think it is the first video that actually reveals something about the nature of this exhaust. I do like the sound and not to forget, you have the possibility to choose between cat replacement or orgininal cat. So if you do feel environmental responsability, then you can choose to keep the original cat which is impossible with most other exhaust brands. Myself I have an leo, but if I knew in advance that it has an cat replacement I would have gone for this exhaust.
I assume that it hasn't got the db-killers mounted in this movie?

bard

Secret Soi Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
You're right no db killers installed. And also true it's not the growl from twobros but I love the sound nice and deep on idle and screams at high revs. Very happy with it, and the bonus in my opinion is the cat replacement and not the least the mounting kit with it very sturdy.

bard

Secret Soi Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Speed, oh no worries I live in a country where the ticket for up to 200 km/h on that road is 12 US$ so no problems.

I do not encourage others to speed though, and sorry if it upset anyone it was definately not the idea to do so.

bard

Secret Soi Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the point, as I wrote before I do not encourage anyone to speed please also note I race in 750 cc and 1000 cc class with bikes however it is still not right to do so on roads. So again sorry for that, please disregard the speed and concentrate on the sound as that is what I tried to accomplish and never any speed in the video. I will probably make a new clip and delete this one as it is a bad thing to make others believe speeding on a bike is OK on roads, it is truly not.