XJ6 Diversion Vid - Filmed in Sydney

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Freaking Awesome! Great music too! :cheer::thumbup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SAqEuRB0O0&feature=channel"]YouTube - 2009 Yamaha XJ6 Diversion ultimate launch film![/ame]

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome vid for sure. Love the explanations near the end, though I wish I could have seen the power curves against each other.

D

Deleted member 2349

was that some kind of dealer demo ride?? b/c the only Demo Day I have been to was a BMW one and the demo lasted like 15 minutes or so...I would love to make a day on a demo ride. Ecxept I might not want to give that XJ6 back. I really like the look of the bike, minus the rear fender and the detuned engine. To bad i'll never get the ride one...

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
If someone has not realized, one can easily make a naked out of the faired FZ6R since its naked version uses the same headlight cluster. Infact it looks like the FZ1N headlight. Maybe they got inspired by tom's bike when he posted it up for the Yamaha competition.

HouTex

Reaction score
Visit site
That vid sealed it for me! I am painting my 2008 Black FZ6 to have a white tank and front fender when I go naked. I hope I can get the light and signals from the XJ6 for my bike! :rockon: