WTS Metallic Black Shoei X Eleven Helmet (TX)

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
Selling my Metallic Black Shoei X-11, size large, motorcycle helmet that I've had since new. It has never been dropped/crashed with! It includes a clear visor (excellent condition), dark smoke visor (has some short scratches but they aren't in the direct line of sight and look worse in the pic than they really are...), breath guard, chin curtain and Shoei helmet bag (shows wear because the helmet has always been kept in the bag when not used). The helmet shows signs of wear at the bottom padding and the chin strap where some of the vinyl has pealed off, and it has one 1/4" scratch at the very top of the helmet that is not very noticeable. Price lowered to $145 shipped. I accept USPS money orders or PayPal (preferred) + 4%. I do not accept the "gift" form of payment!

You can go here to see more on this helmet: X-11 BLACK METALLIC - X-ELEVEN - SHOEI

helmet1.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
05.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
06.jpg
08.jpg

Last edited:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Where were you 3 weeks ago when i was clicking the "add to cart" on MCSS?! Had i not just bought my HJC i'd have hit this deal in a heartbeat.

C'mon guys, you know you want this helmet, and i doubt you'll find a deal that sweet anytime soon!

Good luck with the sale!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just changed your thread title from METALLICA to METALLIC.

I kept thinking it was a rock worthy helmet with Metallica painted on it LOL