WTF anybody saw this

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
looks like something the squids in Florida ride.....that is what we get for having all flat, straight roads. Blinged out poop mobiles!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know if it was a different color I think it might work. The green just doesn't work for me. :rolleyes:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
doesn't really look like it was built to ride. It looks more like showing what the shop can build..... Who knows many cars out there that never see the open road... built same idea

Denver_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Zero bids.... imagine that. What a Frankenstein abortion! From the description:

You are bidding on a 2001 Custom Suzuki TL1000R. It has been completely redone from the ground up starting with custom body work. The original front end has been upgraded to a Kawasaki ZX14 with the side fairings made from the ZX14 and original TL1000R. The tailsection is a mixture of ZX14, Hayabusa, and GSXR1000 all in one along with hand laid fiberglass. It has a 10" stretch as well. Custom candy green paint with marblized gold and orange graphix handstriped in purple. The swingarm is a one piece swingarm and is Solid Billet Aluminum from the front to the back. It has custom wheels and a Tandem 360mm jackshaft swingarm. The back 2 wheels are actually a first in the custom sportbike market. They started off as 18" car wheels and were fabricated from 2 wheels into 1 to fit the Monster 360 tires. They do not leak and hold up to daily riding. All pieces have been either chromed or painted professionally. HID headlights, lime green light kit, air horns, and a whole lot more. Too much to list.THIS BIKE IS DAILY DRIVEN and does have the average wear that a daily driven bike does have. This is a show bike that is riden as well. Any more questions just ask.
* NOTE * This bike may take a little getting used to in order to ride but can be rode. It does not ride like a stock bike but isn't far from feeling like a stretched biked. Be careful.

Denver_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Just one quick question everyone that is flaming this, do you drive typical American vehicles?
No, not even atypical American vehicles! Unfortunately I cannot see the workmanship that went into this product, and it appears it took considerable skill to put it together. Even so, great skill without a good design does not mean I'm going to like it.

Personally, I like the BBQ-grill-painted-gas-mask-FZ6 more!