Dunlop RoadSmart II - Set (Front and Rear) for $197 shipped after tax or $84/$105 before tax respect

upshiftoverdrive

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to give y'all a little heads up on this deal I saw on Slickdeals.net (love that site). Title says it all.

Slickdeals: https://slickdeals.net/f/10004728-d...orcycle-tires-200-w-free-shipping#commentsBox

Front: Dunlop RoadSmart II Sport Touring Radial Front Tire - Chaparral Motorsports

Rear: Dunlop RoadSmart II Sport Touring Radial Rear Tire - Chaparral Motorsports

Probably going to pick up a front for myself, since my current Shinko is trying to grenade itself. The deal on the RoadSmart costs a little less than I paid for my Shinko 005 Advance Front Tire. :(

Anybody have any experience with the RoadSmart II? Heard the RoadSmart (what a weird name) has a little less life than a pilot road 3 or 4, but feels sturdy to the end of its life, unlike the road which gets ridgy. Just what I heard...

Zaiemv

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw that pop up on Slickdeals this morning and I was going to try to find some reviews tonight and decide if I want to buy em.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk