WTB: Stock Rear Spring

5spoke

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for a gently used stock rear spring to replace my low hyperpro.

Interested in stock front fork springs with spacers too!

Let me know if anyone has anything available!
Thanks!

Last edited:
I have the whole stock shock I would sell. It has 6000 miles on it before I added the Ohlin rear shock. How about $50.00 + S&H. If you give me your zip code I can figure out the UPS charges. I have a paypal account. I can get pictures also once I get off work. PM me if you are interested.

Off topic

how was your experience with the hyper pro?

Just curious because I could buy one (not lowered as yours) in the near future

Cheers

Off topic

how was your experience with the hyper pro?

Just curious because I could buy one (not lowered as yours) in the near future

Cheers

The spring itself feels fine I have not put a many miles on it maybe 1000. I bought the bike about a month or so ago and really don't want the lower stance. I am 6'5" and that extra 30 mm should help a little.

Any interest in a trade?

Possibly if I can't buy one straight out. Although I don't want my bike out of commission for all the shipping time :rolleyes:

how much did your hyperpro lower the bike? are you looking to get rid of it? if so, how much?

The kit says 30mm, I bought the bike with it already installed so I can't say exactly how much the seat has been effected, but its enough to notice the difference. I am 6'5" and do not need the lower seat height!

How about stock side stand? I need one of those too I guess. Mine has been modified for the hyperpro kit's lower stance.

How was the side stand modified? Do you have any pics of it? I've got the Hyperpro lowering kit on my bike, and I need to do something with the side stand, as it's still stock and really keeps the bike upright.

Maybe we can work out a trade!

i too would like to see it. i had the same thought as suemc. my shock has been modified to give a shorter stance but i have the stock kickstand. i just have to be carful where i park and how i get on the bike. i'd trade but i don't know if i can be without my side stand for very long. but i am interested in seeing pictures to see what's been done to it.

How was the side stand modified? Do you have any pics of it? I've got the Hyperpro lowering kit on my bike, and I need to do something with the side stand, as it's still stock and really keeps the bike upright.

Maybe we can work out a trade!

i too would like to see it. i had the same thought as suemc. my shock has been modified to give a shorter stance but i have the stock kickstand. i just have to be carful where i park and how i get on the bike. i'd trade but i don't know if i can be without my side stand for very long. but i am interested in seeing pictures to see what's been done to it.

Sorry I didn't see your posts. I can snap a picture later today and show you. It was basically cut flush with the foot, a small section removed and the foot re-welded. The PO said it was done at a shop and it looks really well done. I didn't even realize it had been modified.

Last edited:
I found these on my computer at work. I will get better ones tonight, but you can sort of see the new lean angle.

2011-02-23_20-43-04_850.jpg

2011-02-23_20-42-41_650.jpg

From what I can see in the pics, it looks good! I would be willing to do a straight trade. We're still up to our ho-ho's in snow up in the frozen north here, so my bike won't be moving out of the garage for at least a few more weeks!

I'll send you a PM!

Back