WTB: Stock FZ6 Windscreen 07+

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com
Looking for the stock windscreen for an 08 FZ6, mine got really scuffed up when I used some sort of unfriendly cleaner on mine that screwed it up. Figure a few of you guys have the stock screen laying around with no use for it, name your price and if I think it's reasonable I'll pay however you like. Thanks!

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for the stock windscreen for an 08 FZ6, mine got really scuffed up when I used some sort of unfriendly cleaner on mine that screwed it up. Figure a few of you guys have the stock screen laying around with no use for it, name your price and if I think it's reasonable I'll pay however you like. Thanks!

While I can't help you with a new screen, I'd be interested in your old one?? I'm looking for one to cut down and then I'd just paint it black, anyway..

Let me know if this is a possibility?:thumbup:

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have one in great condition.Also have a light smoked Puig.

Let me know what you want to pay, not sure the going price?

Off a 2007

Well, I don't want to pay a lot.. ;)

My bike actually came with a smoked Puig, which I cut down.. The problem is that it's still a bubble screen and I'm looking for something flatter.. kpaul's scuffed one is perfect, since I'm going to cut it down anyway. I figure I'll just scuff and shoot it after I get what I'm after, since I'll never actually "look" through it.

Let me see if I can take a beater screen off someone's hands, before screwing up a nice one, like your's. :)