WTB Scorpion Connector Y Pipe, Mounting Hardware

mikeshungry

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anybody own or have an idea of where I could get my hands on a Scorpion connector Y Pipe, I have the mufflers, just no Y pipe or mounting straps. Ive looked all over.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anybody own or have an idea of where I could get my hands on a Scorpion connector Y Pipe, I have the mufflers, just no Y pipe or mounting straps. Ive looked all over.

did you buy a set of cans of ebay? I was looking at them but wasn't sure if i wanted to mess with an incomplete set

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
can I ask how cheap was cheap, I was gonna throw them an offer too but wasn't sure if I would be able to find an Y pipe. Hope it works out for you. GL

did you get these

Last edited:

mikeshungry

Reaction score
Visit site
yep those. $2. im not sure how I can contact scorpion, as their phone number on their website is Telephone:- 01773 744123. I guess im not too familiar with international calls to England.

Zargof

MSF Instructor
Reaction score
Visit site
In December there were a bunch of places selling them online. I contacted several of them and they said scorpion had stopped selling them the Y pipe on it's own and weren't sure if they would return. I hope you have better luck.

mikeshungry

Reaction score
Visit site
yea it has been difficult so far without much luck, contacted indysuperbike and waiting to hear back from them, im running out of ideas

mikeshungry

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea ive seen that before on ebay. I finally contacted indysuperbikes and they had to special order the parts directly from Scorpion all the way in the UK. I ordered them exactly a month ago and just called them to find out where my parts are. Scorpion still has not shipped them they expect them to next week. Hopefully!

Zargof

MSF Instructor
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea ive seen that before on ebay. I finally contacted indysuperbikes and they had to special order the parts directly from Scorpion all the way in the UK. I ordered them exactly a month ago and just called them to find out where my parts are. Scorpion still has not shipped them they expect them to next week. Hopefully!

How much did it cost for ISB to special order it?