WTB: Left fork

crzymazy

Reaction score
Visit site
Or both. I bought my 06 FZ6 fairly cheap a couple years ago with a salvage title back when i was a motorcycle noob :eek:. I thought I had inspected it very thoroughly, but this is what i missed. This also probably explains why my front end was never perfectly straight. I guess i bought front seals for nothing =p. I checked the counter top with my other tube to make sure it wasn't the counter that was askew.

That's a shame. What's the going rate, and are all years the same? These are the tubes and not the stanchions, unless I've got my lingo backwards.

From what I saw on the wiki, it looks like 04-09 are all the same forks. To my understanding, I thought the stanctions are the tubes that clamp into the triples. I have no idea what the going rate is for any park of the forks though o_O

The lower outside, aluminum tubes (I believe that part is the stanchion, and the chrome-looking parts that go inside the stanchions are the tubes.) are definitely different. The '07-'09 have different front calipers, mounting points for them, and a different fender. But the tubes may be the same.

Back