WTB/Have an OEM FZ6 Fender

crowelor

Reaction score
Visit site
I should include the year, it's a 2008.

The bike I bought from Dave.TX has the SWMotech quick-lock luggage holders on it, but the OEM fender was taken off. Since it doesn't have the fender, I can't take advantage of the Quick-Lock feature to take the racks off when I'm not using luggage because there would be nothing holding the license plate on.

I'd like to have/buy an OEM fender if someone has one laying around that they aren't using. Will pay shipping to get it to me, or meet you if you're a reasonable distance from Houston.

I don't know how much one would cost used, but I don't need to spend a lot of money, so please understand if you want a lot and I decline.

Last edited:

Criminal Pilot

City Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have one you can take if you want. It does not have signals, just FYI. I broke the signal stalks when I was taking it off, so you'd have to use your own signals with the stock fender, and I think license plate wire was cut so you would have to sort that out as well. Basically the only usable parts are the plastic bits.

It's just sitting in a box in my back yard and I never intended to sell it, so if you pay shipping, it's all yours. Just please keep in mind that it doesn't have the signals and you may or may not be able to make use of what's left of the license plate light. The plastic is in excellent condition though, nothing broken there. If you still want it after all that, let me know and I can send pictures.

crowelor

Reaction score
Visit site
I have one you can take if you want. It does not have signals, just FYI. I broke the signal stalks when I was taking it off, so you'd have to use your own signals with the stock fender, and I think license plate wire was cut so you would have to sort that out as well. Basically the only usable parts are the plastic bits.

It's just sitting in a box in my back yard and I never intended to sell it, so if you pay shipping, it's all yours. Just please keep in mind that it doesn't have the signals and you may or may not be able to make use of what's left of the license plate light. The plastic is in excellent condition though, nothing broken there. If you still want it after all that, let me know and I can send pictures.

I sent you a PM a couple of days ago, I'm good with the condition of yours as I have blinkers relocated and a license light already. I'm not sure what shipping would be, so I'd need that info and your PayPal address. I'm in Zip 77095.