WTB: handlebars,left foot peg,left rear fairing

ph0xx

Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone has some stock handlebars, a left foot peg, rear axle, or the left rear plastic (in the dark blue color), I would be interested. I'll pay a reasonable price and shipping, through PayPal or the method of your choice. This is for a 2004 model if that makes a difference on any of these items. Thanks

*EDIT - found handlebars and rear axle...could still use the other stuff

Last edited:

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone has some stock handlebars, a left foot peg, or the left rear plastic (in the dark blue color), I would be interested. I'll pay a reasonable price and shipping, through PayPal or the method of your choice. This is for a 2004 model if that makes a difference on any of these items. Thanks

I have a set of stock bars that you're welcome to for the price of shipping. I replaced mine with FZ1 Gen II bars which have a much better wrist angle. I'm told that Rizomas are even better.

Frankly, you may be better off at RonAyers.com for all the parts, great prices and shipping.

PM me if you'd like my old bars. They're straight, may need a shot of paint.

ANLR21

ph0xx

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the advice and generous offer. I think I may have something worked out with the handlebars, but I'll get back to you if it doesn't work out.