Wtb by shifter side plate, rear plastic, handlebars, aftermarket mirrors For 05 fz6

Martinezmr89

Reaction score
Visit site
The whole assembly is fine but really my shifter works the spot where the foot peg connects to the side plate is cracked so I really am in need of a side plate!
Let me know what you have thank you!

Could also use a pair of handle bars

And shifter side rear body panel that says fz6 on it as well in good condition

And mirrors for handles bars(I've had a street fighter for a while and finding a good set is difficult.

Martinezmr89

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump. Need some help I see these things getting taken up but no offers to me. Someone get these things to me!
Thanks

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Ronayers.com or bikebandit.com should have everything you need. Ronayers.com generally has better prices, but a little bit.

Martinezmr89

Reaction score
Visit site
That's awesome Thani you but the first website looked like it only carries Honda stuff because even when I searched. Fz6 it came up with nothing and I hate bike bandit there website is impossible to navigate through escpecially n an iPad. Ot to mention how they set up there store and there sky highrices

Thank you for the info

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Also you can watch ebay for a used one. I got one for cheap with scuff marks on it after my crash because I was painting it anyway.

Martinezmr89

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks fizzes and sawblade that is what I've been doing no luck on my end if you find something on there and think of me please send it here or preferably pm
Thank you guys for your continuious help