WTB: Belly Pan/Chin Fairing

AthensGA37

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all. Looking to buy a belly pan/chin fairing/whatever else you want to call it for an 09' fz6. My bike's black, so i'd prefer matching, but for the right price ill repaint to match. I'll go ahead and give a heads up, I'm semi picky... I like the yamaha OEM and powerbronze. But i'm always open to others if i like them. So let me know if you're parting out or decided you dont want the belly pan anymore!

Thanks

AthensGA37

Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP!
Any last minute calls to sell a belly pan? Guess I'll bite the dust and buy a new one... :( I'm really nervous about the powerbronze and the joint where it meets in front of the headers...maybe bondo will be my friend. Where can I buy an OEM from? How much $ ?

mongol777

Reaction score
Visit site
I may sell you OEM but it is blue - comes with all mounting hardware, will fit 2007+
I need to inspect it first as I just put it on the shelf as soon as I took it off about a month ago.

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
The UK ebay site has a belly pan listed for a very low price :
DR403 bellypan belly pan YAMAHA FAZER FZ6 600 FZ 6 | eBay

You will have to convince the seller to send it to you and have to paint it yourself, but for the price I think you should be happy. There were a few threads about this belly pan in this forum.

Mongol, how much are you selling yours? My bike is blue so it would match.

mongol777

Reaction score
Visit site

You will have to convince the seller to send it to you and have to paint it yourself, but for the price I think you should be happy. There were a few threads about this belly pan in this forum.

I will check it shortly tonight to make sure there is no damage, etc.
Probably 250 local pickup or 250 + shipping. I will also be selling pretty much brand new power commander III

Dake

Reaction score
Visit site

Is that asymmetrical or is the last picture at an odd angle?

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm probably going to go with the Simpson Detour belly pan. Not the exact one I wanted, but finding an OEM one in black has become impossible.

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
Is that asymmetrical or is the last picture at an odd angle?

It is asymmetrical to fit the asymmetrical shape of the engine. If you search the forum, there are a few users that have installed it and are happy with it.