WTB - 2005 front.. fender? Cowl? Something?

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
Hey guys. Not sure what the name of this part is. BikeBandit has it listed under OEM parts as "BODY, FRONT UPPER 1".

When I embarrassingly crashed my bike in October of 09, 1 week after getting it, the only thing that broke other than my leg was this piece of the bike and the right foot peg. Lucky for me I had put on a pair of frame sliders THAT MORNING, so there was no other damage. I've been riding fine since then and the bike looks great, but I've been doing some serious modding lately and this piece having a chunk missing is really getting to me.

I can't afford the OEM piece unless I don't buy books this semester (which is starting to look very tempting, lol). I know a TON of members here have done conversions where they no longer use this piece, so I was hoping one of you guys might have it laying around for me to buy. It's black on my bike, I don't know if it came in any other colors, but I guess if somebody has a different color I can either paint it or see if it matches as an offcolor.

My bike is a 2005, so I believe anything before (and including) 2006 will fit. Here's a pic of the broken section so you know what piece I'm talking about. Sorry it's so blurry, I took it with a phone camera. Thanks, guys!