Wow! I'm the first here?

rennib

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys! Another newbie here. I took the MSF class 3 years ago and immediately got my license and decided I wanted an FZ6. I finally got my first bike ('05 blue FZ6) 3 weeks ago. (You don't want to rush into these things you know.) :) I'm hoping to pick up some tips around here. Thanks in advance.

F

FireMedic

FZ6er

Hey guys - I am loving my FZ6 - you can tell with all my new scratches :justkidding:

I replaced the front end sprocket with a 15th tooth one - makes the take off more powerful - top end speed didnt suffer too much but I can top it out at 153 mph now

I have been practicing my wheelies - getting better at it - I will have a video and pics soon (And no it wont be Photoshopped)

Just wanted to say HHHEEEYYYYY everybody :Sport:

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No wheelies for me!!!! I actually got my FZ in January.. but it was too cold to ride.. took it out a couple times in May then off to Laconia. The country roads in Conway NH are awesome to ride.. the cool mountain air. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, I wanna get back riding but the roads here are full of tourists and I don't like to ride too slow. My hubby is laid up from knee surgery so hopefully he will mend up fast. Take care!

Boo

SanNYC

Reaction score
www.dozendames.org
Just bought one today

Hi Ladies,

Just purchased a red FZ6 today. Haven't gotten it yet, but I'm a little worried about the vibrations in the handle bars. Do you ladies have that problem. Just read about it on the reviews.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
I wouldn't worry about all the reviews that you read. When you get out there and ride the bike you will probably pass it as being normal and it wont bother you. I dont know if the bike has any vibration when you ride...I have yet to purchase mine!! I did find when I bought the YBR 125 about 2 years ago that people had alot to give out about regarding handling of the machine but I didn't experience any of it. Just look forward to getting your bike and I'm sure any vibration in the handlebar wont affect your riding at all. :)

EDIT: I'm a guy!! Maybe I shouldn't have posted here...:):)

Last edited:

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
vibration

Yes, I do notice the vibration, but only after I get of the bike my hands are a bit tingly.

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations on your new bike and welcome aboard! Is that your first bike or just the latest and the best? ;) :D

Rizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey nice bike. I have a red 2006 and love it. My wife rides a new 2008 Moto Guzzi Nevada but likes riding mine once in a while. It is a little tall for her. She calls it Chili. Good luck