Worth to buy? weird exhaust and rear turn lights

BatmanFZ6

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like they did a street fighter mod. As for the side pipe I am not sure on the S2 but I have seen that done with an R6 header swap as well as the 09 and up.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Could that single exhaust reduce engine power or affect it somehow?

The stock muffler is extremly restrictive (and quiet).

I seriously doubt that bikes exhaust is more restrictive than the stock set up.

Looking closer at the exhaust pic, it doesn't appear the outlet is any larger than one of my Scorps, but of course, the entire system is much shorter. That exhaust doesn't have to go thru the cat (by the muffler), the bends, longer pipe etc.

You can see below how large the open Scorps are. From what I can see, the exhaust would be comparable (smaller opening but only one opening vs two) to open Scorps, maybe some more flow..

Bottom line, shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited:

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
I can answer the exhaust question: R6 style, single can on the side (even with mods done to hang it) would be less than half the price of a similar scorp set for the FZ - person wanted an exhaust without paying out the arse for the dual-underseat cans. Bike looks good though.

lauri23

Reaction score
Visit site
Thx for the answers, been very helpful, going for the test drive today :thumbup: Bought it and love it. It is lound, sounds very similar to R6
16gydf9.jpg

Last edited: