Worst thing in the world

Nefilim

Reaction score
Visit site
I think the worst thing in the world is when you use a toilet with too high of a water level, so you feel the water splash up against your butt when you pinch one off and then it kind of bumps into your cheeks from time to time. It's even worse if you wipe while sitting down because then your knuckles might brush up against it and you don't really want to stand up because you'll just squish the residue between your cheeks and make it even worse.

What's your worst-thing-in-the-world?

I think the worst thing in the world is when you use a toilet with too high of a water level, so you feel the water splash up against your butt when you pinch one off and then it kind of bumps into your cheeks from time to time. It's even worse if you wipe while sitting down because then your knuckles might brush up against it and you don't really want to stand up because you'll just squish the residue between your cheeks and make it even worse.

What's your worst-thing-in-the-world?

Yea splash backs suck, its even worse when you are at a womans house on a first date, have to do your business and when your done the toilet doesnt' flush.

Worst thing in the world trying to pinch one off before the shower think you got it all take your shower, then that burrito comes back for round two and your a** is wet and then you have to wipe and the tp falls apart. You feel like you need to shower all over again:spank:

The worst thing in the world would be trapped under water with the surface on fire.

Drowning or dying in a fire? Yeah, that would suck.

The worst thing in the world would be trapped under water with the surface on fire.

And then what if you found a circle where there was no fire but the second you came up a big dude just punched you in the face and said "Get back in the fiery water!"

-old school Dane Cook FTW!! :thumbup:

Road trip to Disney World in August with Gilbert Godfried, Fran Dresher, a fat auctioneer with iratable bowel syndrome, and your mother in law, in a 1986 VW jetta deisel, converted to veggie oil, with no AC, no radio, sitting b*tch, in a construction zone, while wearing a wetsuit filled with deer ticks, and something is underneath your right contact lens.

Road trip to Disney World in August with Gilbert Godfried, Fran Dresher, a fat auctioneer with iratable bowel syndrome, and your mother in law, in a 1986 VW jetta deisel, converted to veggie oil, with no AC, no radio, sitting b*tch, in a construction zone, while wearing a wetsuit filled with deer ticks, and something is underneath your right contact lens.
Do you sleep at night? :rolleyes: :D

Backing up to the toilet (har!) I'm gonna complain here cuz I probably won't have another good chance. My new job location features those toilets that automatically flush via an electric eye when you (supposedly) stand up.

This is a Technology Before Its Ready. :mad:

Invariably the electric eye triggers before you're "done", and (sorry ladies, but you guys know what I'm talkin about) nothing is more disconcerting than sitting down, hanging precariously, while a turbocharged, howling suction device does its thing just inches below. :eek: :eek: :eek:

These particular sucking ceramic scimitars also have a pushbutton so you can manually flush; I've been putting a piece of duct tape (rah!) over the eyes in all the stalls, and so far no one's removed the tape, OR left something unflushed. Good on them!

When you have to fart soooo bad, but your not sure if a little extra is going to come out so you have to hold it in.

when you dutch oven your woman and dont get any nookie for a week

Will that be with clean water and dirty sides or clean sides but dirty water. I figure if the sides are dirty it could be that which are burning and if the water is dirty the water could be burning - then your f-c-ed. :spank:
;):D;)

Back