Wolfman...& Silverback goes bush pt.4-WSBK @ PI edition! Truckloads of Pics!

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Wolfman...& Silverback goes bush pt.4-WSBK @ PI edition!

Glad to have FINALLY seen the pics....It should be said that the screen on Wolfmans camera was previously smashed, so previewing the shots while we were there was near impossible....Better late than never.....It was a privelege to spend the weekend with my best mate in the best way possible and I take this opportunity to THANK the Wolfman for including me in his vision of motorcycling NIRVANA....Glad you liked the shirt and I didn't hesitate to throw it your way once I knew how keen you were to get hold of one...Enjoy big guy.....Next.....October and Moto G.P.....

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Glad to have FINALLY seen the pics....It should be said that the screen on Wolfmans camera was previously smashed, so previewing the shots while we were there was near impossible....Better late than never.....It was a privelege to spend the weekend with my best mate in the best way possible and I take this opportunity to THANK the Wolfman for including me in his vision of motorcycling NIRVANA....Glad you liked the shirt and I didn't hesitate to throw it your way once I knew how keen you were to get hold of one...Enjoy big guy.....Next.....October and Moto G.P.....

Big buddy...you were always front and centre in my vision for he WSBK dream trip...which it was....more photo's to come....just as soon as i can put my little baby down long enough to be able to operate this PC with more than one finger!

:eek:

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site

Love your work mate, will be trying hard to re-pay the favour once the Moto G.P hits later in the year......You really did get all the BEST pics too it would appear...NICE

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site

Was thinking of joining in the run from Gawler with the Outlaw bikies to protest the laws which seem unfair on ALL of US.....If I speak to someone about their bike who happens to be an "Outlaw" I could be considered to be an associate and included in surveilance or future operations that are completely inappropriate...It doesn't sit well with me and in the vein of my already anti-establishment views, I feel compelled to participate....I understand if this kind of attention is unappealing to you but the offer is there....I WILL BE GOING regardless...
Its the 14th of March on a Sunday.....I'm sure that EVERYONE is welcome regardless of the bike they ride

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like wolfman and co have had yet another excellent trip,not that I am jealous you understand :rolleyes:

Great pics Jamie :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Pics not working mate .

I am on it....might have something to do with them sitting waiting to be posted for 2 hours whilst i dealt with dinner for my boys! will delete post and post em again!

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Even more piccies, this time, just random stuff!

Mr Silverback expressing himself as only he knows how!
View attachment 13609

The trip to the Island...100's of Kilometres of this! :(
View attachment 13610

Nice pants Monkey Boy!:Flip:
View attachment 13611

And i thought i had issues with my weight for racing..this guy showed me a thing or two..he got around the Island in just under 2 minutes on that beast too!
View attachment 13612

Caption Comp? ! :D
View attachment 13613

I know Matty has posted a pic already of this...but it rates a second look! Bet it is impossible to lose at the shops!
View attachment 13614

I think Matt just spotted the donuts! or a grid girl!
View attachment 13615

My New Pit Crew! :Flip:
View attachment 13616

A peak at our menu! :Flip:
View attachment 13617

My thought for the day!
View attachment 13618

More photo's to come tomorrow..i told ya's there was a truckload!

:rockon:

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
You have caught me in a few CANDID moments so it would appear....that will learn me for not being on my guard more....and as for the pants, they would have been appropriate if the RED TRX was in use as intended instead of the EMPTY 01....yes I ran out of petrol about 10 km out of Tailem Bend on the way home...Bloody 15 litre tank...bloody, bloody.....

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
looks like you had a great time!

Nice pics and thank you for sharing!

don't worry there are plenty more pics to come....the second half of the trip was to the grampians...one of Australia's most beautiful mountain ranges... Me and the mystery pillion took heaps of beautiful scenery shots I can't wait to share...just have to wait till I get off my phone at work and back to my PC!:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Having looked at the pic of Amy's bike ( none of her mind you :spank: ) , prompted me ask , Have you given any thought into contacting the McGrath Foundation ??? Still being pink and all , im sure they would love to have some stickers on the FZ :thumbup: