Wobbly brake light

andysadd

Reaction score
Visit site
Is anyone else's brake light wobbly? my 2009 fazer which ive had from new, brake light moves up and down although it feels secure and wont fall off, Confused!!

Andy

huxy

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine's exactly the same on 2004 Fazer. It looks like it's moving more than it should but I've done 10,000 miles on it and it's still there. I only noticed when I washed it and saw it move.

Would be interested if everyone else is the same or if we're both missing the same bit.

WillFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I wasn't patient enough when installing an LED brake light and snapped a bit off the bracket, so mine is a bit wobbly now too but its been like that for years now and is fine, so don't worry! :thumbup:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I threw the same question out there too. Didnt notice it until I was washing my bike. Like everyone said......................................normal.
Joe:thumbup:

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
Is anyone else's brake light wobbly? my 2009 fazer which ive had from new, brake light moves up and down although it feels secure and wont fall off, Confused!!

Andy

"They do that!" I owned mine over a year before I noticed it. I went nuts! While I was explaining to the parts guy that I probably needed a new tailight housing I reached over and wiggled a brand new one sitting there on the showroom floor and it was exactly like mine! I just said, "Never mind", as he laughed and said that they are all that way, just as others here have said.