Winter mods....

Dutch

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all :Flash:,

Inspired by the classic Yamaha-colors, I did some mods to my 2006 FZ6 last winter:

1klein.jpg

2klein.jpg

3klein.jpg

kinderwood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Love those colors on the tank. Those coolant hoses are awesome! And that front fender is pretty cool too.:thumbup:

And is that a bagster seat?

Dutch

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you go for the Gel option? If so, - how is it?

Yes, I've got the seat with the gel-inlays. It's personalized on bodylength and -weight.
On longer trips it's great; I have the seat now for 20.000 kilometers and I'm very happy with it.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Yes, I've got the seat with the gel-inlays. It's personalized on bodylength and -weight.
On longer trips it's great; I have the seat now for 20.000 kilometers and I'm very happy with it.

I just read that the gel is quite slow changing temperature, - meaning that it takes a while to heat up, - then it stays hot for long,- and same effect with the cold, - once it gets cold it will stay cold for a long time ....

Do you experience this?

Also,- do you remember your material choice?

Dutch

Reaction score
Visit site
I just read that the gel is quite slow changing temperature, - meaning that it takes a while to heat up, - then it stays hot for long,- and same effect with the cold, - once it gets cold it will stay cold for a long time ....

Do you experience this?

Also,- do you remember your material choice?

I only ride my bike above 15 degrees Celsius.... I don't really know what the gel does or doesn't do....it's more firm and yet more comfy (no more pain at my a** at long rides ;)).