Win a brand new NINJA ZX-10R tonight! The sell it tommorrow and buy a R1!!!

d11gla

Reaction score
Visit site
Just to let ppl in the UK know, i purchased something off a kawasaki dealer yesterday and got a leaflet. All the kawasaki dealers in the uk (big ones) are unveling the new Ninja tonight, and Kawasaki are giving one away! You have to be at the shop before 8 to register to win, but someone will win one tonight. PS I know this is a yam forum, but whos gonna say no to a £8000 bike for nothing! lol

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Just to let ppl in the UK know, i purchased something off a kawasaki dealer yesterday and got a leaflet. All the kawasaki dealers in the uk (big ones) are unveling the new Ninja tonight, and Kawasaki are giving one away! You have to be at the shop before 8 to register to win, but someone will win one tonight. PS I know this is a yam forum, but whos gonna say no to a £8000 bike for nothing! lol

I had a couple of invites too mate to DK motorcycles in stoke and George White in Bristol or swindon (can't remember for sure).... Just too bloody far for me to travel tonight !!!

Good luck !! :thumbup:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Just found out you can go to any of the big Kawasaki dealers and enter tonight before the draw at 8pm... sounds like a plan :) There's a dealer in Donny ;)

d11gla

Reaction score
Visit site
Lucky Customer wins first 2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Kawasaki is pleased to announce that Stephen Crooks who visited his local franchised dealer, Drayton Croft Motorcycles, on the evening of 7 February for the nationwide launch of Kawasaki’s latest Superbike, has won a brand new 2008 Ninja ZX-10R.

For anyone who cares! probably no-one! haha from Kawasaki Motors United Kingdom - Motorcycles, Ninja, Jet Ski, ATV, MULE

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lucky Customer wins first 2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Kawasaki is pleased to announce that Stephen Crooks who visited his local franchised dealer, Drayton Croft Motorcycles, on the evening of 7 February for the nationwide launch of Kawasaki’s latest Superbike, has won a brand new 2008 Ninja ZX-10R.

For anyone who cares! probably no-one! haha from Kawasaki Motors United Kingdom - Motorcycles, Ninja, Jet Ski, ATV, MULE

not my name so i don't care, that is a lucky SOB though.... would be a shame if this was his first bike though (much to much to learn on)