Will this fit my 07 Yamaha FZ6?

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
If you read the add you posted you will see they are regular light bulbs, no need for anything.

"Direct replacement (No ballast needed) "

"Xenon gas filled- HID look only"

I think the faired bike takes a combination of H4 and H7 bulbs.

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Save your money. If you want to do an hid upgrade you can Google lots of good info on doing it right. You want projectors, not just bulbs. Putting hid bulbs (REAL ones with ballasts) in your standard reflectors will throw high intensity light everywhere and be useless. They are illegal (though I don't think anyone is doing time because of them) but more importantly they will blind oncoming drivers. Not a good idea and yet another reason for people to hate motorcycles. Papa taught me to do it once and do it right.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site
If you read the add you posted you will see they are regular light bulbs, no need for anything.

"Direct replacement (No ballast needed) "

"Xenon gas filled- HID look only"

I think the faired bike takes a combination of H4 and H7 bulbs.

"HID look only" Do you know what that means? :confused:

Save your money. If you want to do an hid upgrade you can Google lots of good info on doing it right. You want projectors, not just bulbs. Putting hid bulbs (REAL ones with ballasts) in your standard reflectors will throw high intensity light everywhere and be useless. They are illegal (though I don't think anyone is doing time because of them) but more importantly they will blind oncoming drivers. Not a good idea and yet another reason for people to hate motorcycles. Papa taught me to do it once and do it right.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Not illegal where i'm from :thumbup:. Projectors cost $200+