Will the TCP Seat Cowl fit a Corbin Seat?

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know about the Corbin but I had a tough time putting the cowl on top of the Yami comfort seat. I ended up using my OEM seat with the cowl.

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a direct quote from Corbin site, but it is probably only for Yamaha one
Corbin's patented molding and manufacturing process provides a precision fit to the tank and tail section while the whole saddle rides on rubber bumpers to protect the bike's paint. We designed this seat to work with the seat cowling for the radical solo look as well. Inside, we use our exclusive Comfort Cell foam for firm support that lasts. Notice the nice clean, sporty profile of the Corbin saddle yet it still provides sport touring class comfort and ergonomic support.

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Here's a pic of my Corbin covered by the TCP cowl. It fits but its not all the way "flush" like it might be with the OEM seat. It doesn't give me any problems at all. I like the look. Hope this helps.

armystrong-albums-armystrong-album-picture4579-naked-sideview.jpg

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know about the Corbin but I had a tough time putting the cowl on top of the Yami comfort seat. I ended up using my OEM seat with the cowl.

Same here, I was worried about damaging the seat cowl. For $300 I'm not forcing that cowl on anything.