Wierd stuff you do when nobody is around

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Got me thinking some of the bizarre things I do whilst nobody is around. No, nothing sinister or strange sexual acts but mostly just the little things.:eek:

For example:-

I sing along to songs on the radio but make my own lyrics up
Play out situations in my head and speak aloud a response as if I was having a conversation with someone
Shout at the radio in my cab
I used to talk to my dog as if she understands what I'm saying and she had asked me a question to which I will reply

Yes, I may just be a total wierdo but I have a feeling I'm not the only one.......

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I do all of the same things except I talk to a Cat !! lol no you are not alone... :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon:

Mudkipz137

Reaction score
Visit site
Got me thinking some of the bizarre things I do whilst nobody is around. No, nothing sinister or strange sexual acts but mostly just the little things.:eek:

For example:-

I sing along to songs on the radio but make my own lyrics up
Play out situations in my head and speak aloud a response as if I was having a conversation with someone
Shout at the radio in my cab
I used to talk to my dog as if she understands what I'm saying and she had asked me a question to which I will reply

Yes, I may just be a total wierdo but I have a feeling I'm not the only one.......

Motion seconded to all of the above.

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
I talk to the dogs and wrestle around with them alot. Walk around the house nude or just in underwear. Play the music loud. Not too many other weird things I can think of. I don't talk to myself much, I figure the voice in my head is enough.

I pretty much have an empty nest now except for the 3 days a week I have my daughter. My house feels like a mansion now. Going to sell it in a couple of years. I let out a primal scream every morning when I wake up. Not really.

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
Man, I hope all these things y'all are mentioning are not too weird, cause I do them all as well!

This is probably the most common one for me. I've tried to stop doing it as much because as it turns out my responses are loud enough for others around me to hear, and then they think I'm talking to them :)

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
imagining this to be me in an open road....hmmmm.
of course the lane splitting is only all in my mind:BLAA:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
When I am home alone, I crank up the stereo and dance like a total dork, sometimes with my dogs. :eek:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I talk to myself when working on a project at home alone. It helps me keep track of where a project is heading...it's boring not talking for hours on end! :rolleyes:

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
pretty much all the above .... so does this infact make us the wierd ones or make the ones who dont the wierd ones ...:confused:

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
When is this time you speak of that nobody is around? I work day shift, my wife works nights, we have a daughter and don't use sitters...

But during my work commute I...
Sing with the radio
Bang the steering wheel like a drumset
Have a conversation with my boss in which he wants to give me a raise and cut the price of my health insurance
Work out engineering problems with the soft saddle bag support for S1 FZ6's

Or if I'm on the FZ I just look for deer!

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
When is this time you speak of that nobody is around? I work day shift, my wife works nights, we have a daughter and don't use sitters...

But during my work commute I...
Sing with the radio
Bang the steering wheel like a drumset
Have a conversation with my boss in which he wants to give me a raise and cut the price of my health insurance
Work out engineering problems with the soft saddle bag support for S1 FZ6's

Or if I'm on the FZ I just look for deer!

In my case I got a divorce and the kids are almost gone. Freed up too much time.

lastlaugh

Reaction score
Visit site
I touch the side of my neck with my fingers when I take a piss in the morning. Only in the morning or when I'm really tired. I never realized that I did until my wife started mocking me. She says I've done it for as long as she's known me. Now I catch myself doing it all the time.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Close all the windows, put on iTunes on my rock playlist and play my bass at insanely loud volumes..:rockon:

Darth Fazer

formerly Anakin StarRider
Reaction score
Visit site
I talk to my cats, but I have a Siamese so he talks back! I ask him a question, he says "Meow!", I ask him another question, he says "Rrow!" and we sometimes have a long conversation! Siamese are very talkative & have a very distinct voice. He's 14 now.

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so i was in the supermarket on Saturday and as the trolley went around the aisles, in my head it had a race car engine and screeched around the corners.I am defiantly not alone in this (mrs just said come on keep up lol):rolleyes:

Darth Fazer

formerly Anakin StarRider
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so i was in the supermarket on Saturday and as the trolley went around the aisles, in my head it had a race car engine and screeched around the corners.I am defiantly not alone in this (mrs just said come on keep up lol):rolleyes:

I do that too! After tight corners, I like to drift the shopping cart halfway down the aisle :rockon: (of course the squealing tire & V8 sounds stay in my head, most of the time :rolleyes:). I just have to make sure I make full use of the "Brembo" brakes before I run into my wife's ankles! :eek: Kroger's racecar shopping carts make it easier to imagine:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I yell profanities inside my bucket when big juicy bugs splat and ruin my view. . .

An occasionally "HAHA!!!" when they make that "ping" sound and bounce off exploding elsewhere. . . .

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I just yell profanities at cagers, thinking they cant hear me, maybe they can't maybe they can....but I'm sure people at bus and tram stops can

Usually its like
AHHHH, COME ON SHIFT YOUR ARSE, but with an extra word or two and generally when I take off expecting them to do so as traffic is moving

Now I know that this doesnt really fit the bill with this thread, but when I start yelling I always think that no-one can hear me

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I touch the side of my neck with my fingers when I take a piss in the morning. Only in the morning or when I'm really tired. I never realized that I did until my wife started mocking me. She says I've done it for as long as she's known me. Now I catch myself doing it all the time.

Am I the only one who wants to kmow why your wife is watching you take a piss :eek: