Why I love most of you and FZ6biker!!!!!!!

tannerplante

Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanna say thank you to every one who is awesome and makes this site great.....Every one is awesome!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY fz6biker....

ME :I messed mine up and need just the lenses. So if any one put on aftermarket and wants to sell the stock let me know how much?

FZ6Biker: I have the original tail light with the wiring complete. It would be plug in play for you. I am in the Dallas Fort Worth area. If you are ok with regular mail shipping I will just mail it to you for free...

P.S. Its from my 2004 FZ6. Please check if it will fit on your 07.

ME: THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

ME: I cant thank you enough... Just let me know how much postage is and I will paypal it to you if that is fine ???? I will need your email?

My address is as follows

Tanner Plante
XXXX Autumn leaf Dr.
Friendswood TX 77546

FZ6Biker: Thanks for the offer but no payment is required at all. Glad I could help. It will take me a couple of days to get it mailed to you if thats ok.

ME: Man cant get any better than this....I cant thank you enough. I cant wait to get it so I can ride again. If you need money for shipping please let me know

FZ6Biker: shipping out today !!!

ME:THANKS !!!!!!!!!!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
aye the forum is one of the best ones out there mate.

can someone send me a complete lower fairing plz?

oh, and some givi hard bags.

thanks guys....youre the best!!!

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanna say thank you to every one who is awesome and makes this site great.....Every one is awesome!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY fz6biker....

ME :I messed mine up and need just the lenses. So if any one put on aftermarket and wants to sell the stock let me know how much?

FZ6Biker: I have the original tail light with the wiring complete. It would be plug in play for you. I am in the Dallas Fort Worth area. If you are ok with regular mail shipping I will just mail it to you for free...

P.S. Its from my 2004 FZ6. Please check if it will fit on your 07.

ME: THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

ME: I cant thank you enough... Just let me know how much postage is and I will paypal it to you if that is fine ???? I will need your email?

My address is as follows

Tanner Plante
XXXX Autumn leaf Dr.
Friendswood TX 77546

FZ6Biker: Thanks for the offer but no payment is required at all. Glad I could help. It will take me a couple of days to get it mailed to you if thats ok.

ME: Man cant get any better than this....I cant thank you enough. I cant wait to get it so I can ride again. If you need money for shipping please let me know

FZ6Biker: shipping out today !!!

ME:THANKS !!!!!!!!!!

You are most welcome. Glad you got it so quick.