Why are squids attracted to the Gixxers?

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
Squids are tools, tools are sheep, and sheep buy what ever other people say are cool. GSXR's I would say BY FAR are the most popular bikes to rap or sing about. Every dumb ass gangsta rapper talks about GSXRs. Thus every person who needs a bike to "Impress the ladies" AKA wear flip flops and drive like a complete Dbag gets one because its cool Brah. :BLAA:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We should ask one of our newer members; HER name starts with a V!!!

I noticed the high squid/gixxer ratio after I bought my bike. I think it's sort of similar to BMW drivers...they all seem to drive like a**holes (apologies for the stereotype).

Here are the top reasons I bought my gixxer in 2010:
  • It seemed made for me and was the most comfortable
  • It was really pretty
  • It was a 2009 and Suzuki gave me 1.99% financing
  • I had read LOTS of good reviews, not that I knew what any of it meant
  • I had dreamed of owning a 600cc sport bike since dating a guy named Kyle, and this one was my dream come to life
I have a tremendous amount of respect for the wonderful high-performance machine I ride. I wish all gixxer riders did too, but mostly...yeah, they're :squid:.

Go ahead, tell me this isn't beautiful:

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed the high squid/gixxer ratio after I bought my bike. I think it's sort of similar to BMW drivers...they all seem to drive like a**holes (apologies for the stereotype).

Here are the top reasons I bought my gixxer in 2010:
  • It seemed made for me and was the most comfortable
  • It was really pretty
  • It was a 2009 and Suzuki gave me 1.99% financing
  • I had read LOTS of good reviews, not that I knew what any of it meant
  • I had dreamed of owning a 600cc sport bike since dating Kyle in 1986, and this one was my dream come to life
I have a tremendous amount of respect for the wonderful high-performance machine I ride. I wish all gixxer riders did too, but mostly...yeah, they're :squid:.

Go ahead, tell me this isn't beautiful:

It is the faster black model and that as you all know is ok by me! :thumbup:
Thought you'd add some value to this thread, glad you chimmed in!

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
love the bike Verharen, I wouldnt mind getting a second bike if i did it would be a GSXR 600 or 750....or a Triumph if I had the cash.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Saw an ******* on a new R1 he even had his hat turned backwards like he was going to arm wrestle the world! Not a big fan of the newer gixxers. But I grew to love mine.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
love the bike Verharen, I wouldnt mind getting a second bike if i did it would be a GSXR 600 or 750....or a Triumph if I had the cash.

Did you see the review and cover article on the new Triumph Daytona 675 in Sport Rider Magazine? Just got my July issue yesterday. It looks SWEEEEEET!! :rockon:

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, its been a long time since I posted but I'm Back!!! :Sport:

Anyways, its been on my mind for a while so I thought I would ask to see if anyone else would know the answer.

For the longest time now, ever since I started riding I've noticed that *most* squids ride Gixxers not to say that all GSXR riders are squid nor that squids don't ride other brands however; it just seems that 95% of the squids :squid:around here rides Gixxers. I live in the Dallas Ft. Worth area btw.

Its just... I don't know... there has to be a reason for this because from what I've notice here is the break down of the bikes squid rides.

1st - GSXR series *doesn't include the Hayabusa, those guys are in a class of their own.
2nd- R6 and R1
3rd- ZX Ninja series *by a narrow margin*
4th- CBR's

I'm not trying to bash on the GSXR because truthfully, they are great motorcycles but I will never be able to live with myself if I buy one because of the people that bike is associated with. :squid:

So yeah.. if anyone can enlighten me on why so many squids choose the Gixxer

You forgot about the golden sqwids, y'know the ones that have too much money and not enuff brains/skill to be riding a bike. usually found on an 848evo, 1098, 1198

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my question: Why are there so many more guy squids than girl squids? In fact, I've only seen the female of the species in pics & vids. Yet the male versions seem to be everywhere... :rolleyes:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
O wish I got the photo but he was to fast dude with no shirts gloves and a bathing suit on with tennis shoes and his girl on the back had short shorts and a bikini top as the flew Down crown valley at 4 ish pm my jaw bounced off my dash .... I don't know hat to even say because it would be wasting my breath to talk to the kid, so I just pray to my new god Darwin and that I pay my taxes for one less retard ;)

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my question: Why are there so many more guy squids than girl squids? In fact, I've only seen the female of the species in pics & vids. Yet the male versions seem to be everywhere... :rolleyes:

generally girls that ride like to do just that...... RIDE!!

they arent trying to impress the guys, not that they would have to try since most guys get aroused when a girl comes within 100' of a bike. generally the only time you see sqwomen is when they are on the back of their loser boyfriend's bike. and maybe that overprotective, motherly instinct stuff applies to the woman herself and not just to everyone else....

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After extensive research, here is the answer....
89079d1151865559-gixxers-squid-bikes-squid1016to.jpg

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
We've been having a summer here this week in UK (I know, I'm shocked too!), so the squids have been out in force. I've not noticed what they were riding though so will keep a keen eye out. Did see a sweet looking yellow and black gixxer t'other day.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After extensive research, here is the answer....

"Wind in the leg hairs..." :rof:

That pic reminded me of this article about Justin Bieber. So sad that some girls find this image attractive. :(

Show me a guy with a quality helmet and full gear and I can tell he knows he's worth it! That's what made me stop and meet the SoCal Hoons!!! :rockon:

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
HEY EVERYBODY I GOT A GXeR! Just Kidding. LoL.:eek:

Although I have to say they were bad ass bikes when they came out back in 86'. It was the bike that set the standard for awhile. While many people were out in the locale riding there Interceptors, Ninjas, GPZ's , FZ, FJs, and GS's. Its amazing how the time flys. But to be honest, lets face it. Anything with a motor and two wheels is pretty much bad ass. Whether its a street bike, dirt bike, goped, or mini bike.

-enthusiast

oh god i'm growing a tentacle.

Last edited:

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another illustrated definition of a squid - this time - found this while browsing... loved the definition of flip-flops:
warning-large.jpg