Who's doing what on New Years Eve??

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought I'd see what the Aussie folk are doing for New years.

Myslef... I'm planning on going to "Heaven on Earth" at the showgrounds here in little ol' Adelaide.
hehe, I got a high five from a mate at work when I told him (he's about 24 years old), said it was cool that an "oldie" was into that music.
Gunna be a long day though, gotta work that day, (6am start) then head to the showgrounds about 6pm.

So what is everyone upto??

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Playing at Welcome 2010 at HQ...hopefully to a couple of thousand people! Oh, and getting drunk!

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
hopfully riding my new fz6:rockon:
Get my full licence on the 30th and get my new bike the same day if all goes well with the paperwork. getting my bike from where i work so should be all sweet

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
coktails and my hammock - that's my perfect NYE. :thumbup:

All of our friends have kids and can barely stay up til midnight these days and we live too far out of Perth to catch taxis so we'll see how many different coloured drinks we can get through. :iconbeer:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Hopefully having a big BBQ with all my friends after finishing work, because its my BIRTHDAY! :D Oh and New Years Eve too.
Its nice they always put a fireworks show on for me.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hadnt even thought too many other things on mind, but imagine deb will want to go up river and spend it with her dad we have done the same for about 5 years.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im guessing far too much RUM :drool: :drool: with the local branch of the Ulysses... Mate i work with is a member and he is hosting this year , lucky he has 45 acres coz there is going to be about 350 people he reckons :eek:...Makes for a fun night , even has jelly wrestling organised :D :steve:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im guessing far too much RUM :drool: :drool: with the local branch of the Ulysses... Mate i work with is a member and he is hosting this year , lucky he has 45 acres coz there is going to be about 350 people he reckons :eek:...Makes for a fun night , even has jelly wrestling organised :D :steve:

Jesus! the thought of Ulysses Members jelly wrestling!

:scared:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not them as such but...... I do know there are a few members taking their 19,20,21 year old daughters :eek: now thats wrestling :D

I wouldnt let my 19-21 year old daughter anywhere near a bunch of hairy, smelly, dirty minded bikers....

What's the address?

:spank:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll bring some jelly...lol. It'll have antibiotics in it and smell like a damp dead skunk in a sewer, but it's all good.:D

I assume you'll be getting us some pics and videos...lol.:thumbup::BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking at maybe going to this now. What's the chance of jumping the line-up to get in.. Seeing as I'm mates with the best DJ in town ;) :cheer:

no stress at all Dave....you can have as many tickets as you need, would be my pleasure to have you at my gig!!!

7 rooms, 35 dj's....urban, house, electro, trance, top40, indie, and of course, the flashdance crew in the main room till 1am playing retro...main room goes to current club tunes after 1am.

Dave get off your stomch.

lol! Don't give the boy a hard time....he is a great publicist for this crusty bugger!!!