Who makes this Lower Fairing?

FUseaKU

Rebellion Is Imminent
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
I saw this picture of a lower fairing in one of the albums on this site. I PM'd the owner of the bike but haven't heard anything back yet, so I was just wondering if I could get a quicker response from you guys. I couldn't find this particular one anywhere. So if anyone knows where to buy this lower fairing and/or how much it is, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

user962_pic2269_1231868136.jpg

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw this picture of a lower fairing in one of the albums on this site. I PM'd the owner of the bike but haven't heard anything back yet, so I was just wondering if I could get a quicker response from you guys. I couldn't find this particular one anywhere. So if anyone knows where to buy this lower fairing and/or how much it is, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

99% sure that is the stock Yamaha, for the 07 to 09.

arcata2

Reaction score
Visit site

I want this faring for my bike. I am talking to the local Yamaha dealer and he can only find the little cowling that goes under the pipes. Do you have a part number for the one you have and maybe a supplier name if it isn't yamaha? Many thanks.

FUseaKU

Rebellion Is Imminent
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
I want this faring for my bike. I am talking to the local Yamaha dealer and he can only find the little cowling that goes under the pipes. Do you have a part number for the one you have and maybe a supplier name if it isn't yamaha? Many thanks.

This is the link to where you can buy it:
YAMAHA MOTOR CANADA | Accessories

johnalbo

Reaction score
Visit site
I contacted circa 9 dealers in Canada - asked for them to cut me a deal (I work for a dealership in California), everyone was quoting me Can $700 instead of Can $860ish on the Yamaha Canada web site.

I thought this was a bit HEAVY for a bit of plastic :(

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I contacted circa 9 dealers in Canada - asked for them to cut me a deal (I work for a dealership in California), everyone was quoting me Can $700 instead of Can $860ish on the Yamaha Canada web site.

It is expensive, but it totally changes the look of the bike. You will need to buy it from a Canadian or European dealership. There are details in the site link in my signature.

GastonJ

The Winged One
Reaction score
Visit site

Mine cost me £380 UK ($660 CA) so your $700 is more expensive, although I did get around 10% discount from the dealer. As everyone else has said it does alter the look of the bike and, to me at least, finishes off the bike where Yamaha seem to have forgotten. One of the other members from Singapore (I think) ordered his from the same dealership in the UK, not sure how much he paid though.

alkinoos

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought mine for 400 euros (600 dollars) from france. Im not happy because after 3 weeks i found exactly the same ones here in Greece for 250 euros (375 dollars). Too bad for me but, what can i do???
The truth is that you can look everywhere in the world for good prices but finally, here in Greece, if you search around really hard you can find everything in very competitive prices.