who knows about the conti motion sport touring z rated tires?

fz6guy

Reaction score
Visit site
i am looking for some feedback on the continental conti motion sport touring z rated tires. The price is right but my main concern is how sticky they are. i love twisties and need tires that will stick to the road.

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a front on the FZ6 and a front and rear on the Bandit 1200. Had them since May and have never felt they had a lack of grip even in the rain. I remember reading that some complained of the cold weather grip but I haven't experienced that yet. I' curious to see the life they have on the Bandit as it's a heavier and way more torquey bike than the FZ6.

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a set on my 6R with about 5200 miles on it. Those feel really good. I never felt that those tires will let me down, rain or shine. Chicken strip are no bigger then 3/8" 1/2" wide. The bike feel very solid and I feel more confident with those tires than the OEM Bstone 021.

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Put a set on my R6S recently. They did really well in running through Angeles Crest Highway. They warmup quickly, are stickier than stock rubber, and seem almost as sticky as the Pilot Powers I usually run. I'm hoping on getting a solid 8K commuting miles out of them. PPs give you about 5 or 6K before you get a flat spot/coords down the middle.