Who is this guy? fz1 and fz6

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Hes been posted and laughed at on my car forum. Anyone know him?

38409d1317098588-who-guy-fz1-fz6-image35203.jpg

Esra

Reaction score
Visit site
Whats funny? I know he's most likely doing it cause he can't corner, but it is a valid way to warm the sides of your tires in prep for big corners.

You can lean the bike over more than you really need in the corner and thus warm the edges.

That being said the guy is most likely just unable to corner properly.

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Whats funny? I know he's most likely doing it cause he can't corner, but it is a valid way to warm the sides of your tires in prep for big corners.

You can lean the bike over more than you really need in the corner and thus warm the edges.

Im not sure whats funny lol. But everyone over in my car forum thinks its hilarious. I bet hes not even doing it seriously hes probably messing around.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site

I disagree; I don't think this is a way to warm your tires and I think the guy probably knows how to ride.

Im not sure whats funny lol. But everyone over in my car forum thinks its hilarious. I bet hes not even doing it seriously hes probably messing around.

Yeah he's messing around for the corner. i don't remember exactly who he is but IIRC he's on the easttnriders forum. there is a famous Sir Alan Cathart (SP?) shot just like this where he is transitioning in the middle of a chicane...i believe the rider is replicating this famous shot.

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive rode like that for a week when my tire was showing metal in the middle....ok not a week just on my way home from work :spank:

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
He's definitely showing off for the camera...lol. If you've ever been to the Gap, you know this sort of thing happens all the time. It amazes me that more people don't end up taking a dive when trying to show off (although I'm with Defy...this guy is riding around with slicks on and obviously is an experienced rider and thus, knows what he's doing). Heck, if he's a local, he probably knows Killboy. :thumbup:

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Yeah, he's just goofing off. His stance doesn't come across to me as someone who doesn't know how to corner. Just the opposite. He's just having a little fun.