Who has RIZOMA grips and bar ends??

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Who has ordered these bar ends? the grips went on fairly easy, but when trying to do the bar ends i can get the clutch side on like cake, but the throttle is a challenge. I have yet to figure out a way to get it on there without it binding up the throttle tube. Are everyone elses handle bars recessed about an inch inside the throttle tube? How did you accomplish this?

Jason-OH-GR205B.jpg

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You'll need to slide the master cylinder and throttle tube inward a little bit because the stock bar ends stuck out about 1/2" to clear that throttle tube. I did that already so I could clamp my bar end mirrors on the excess.

Last edited:

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I never got stopped by anything. :confused:

If there's a peg sticking out on yours, just grind it off with a dremel. :thumbup:

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have them and did not have any problems. I will look at mine later on(when company leaves) and try to figure out what is going on.

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those of you with the Rizoma bar ends. Do you notice any difference in vibration as compared to stock?

Cheers

I noticed less vibration. I am replacing my stock handlebar with a Rizoma handle bar tonight, so hopefully my wrists won't hurt with the slightly forward position of the new bar.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed less vibration. I am replacing my stock handlebar with a Rizoma handle bar tonight, so hopefully my wrists won't hurt with the slightly forward position of the new bar.
Did you have any issues at all with them? Did they ever come loose or something like that? Just want to make sure I don't waste my $ :)

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you have any issues at all with them? Did they ever come loose or something like that? Just want to make sure I don't waste my $ :)

No, just periodically check the tightness and you will be fine.:thumbup:

snowmannn

Reaction score
Visit site
Have you tried conical Rizoma bar ends with *stock* grips? I'd like to order a pair but don't know if it'll fit :)

snowmannn

Reaction score
Visit site
Can anyone send me the diameter of the conical rizoma bar ends at the larger side (i.e. the one nearest to the handlebar)? I'd like to compare it to stock so that I get an idea how these bar ends will look like with stock grips.

Thank you :)