Which way is she spinning?

hard work :-D

I could only see anti-clockwise till I looked at the shadow and then back up.
It only worked for me once though ...

Never mind... guess I´m all logic .. maybe that´s why I´ve spent the last month pouring over forums for the Fazer, Er6-f, Triumph Tiger 1050, ... and I still can´t make a choice :(

I saw both ways also.
Here's one that I ripped right out of my book of worthless knowledge:

1. Shift all of your weight on your left foot so that your right right foot is about 1 inch of the ground.

2. Start swing your right foot/leg in a clockwise circle.

3. Now, extend your right hand directly in front of you and draw an imaginery "6" in the air.

Something like 85% of people will have their right leg start turning counter- (anti) clockwise when they draw the number "6". The 15% who keep their leg moving clockwise are supposed to have homocidal tendencies or be a genius or something like that.

Sorry, slow news day here.........;)

-Bo

I saw both ways also.
Here's one that I ripped right out of my book of worthless knowledge:

1. Shift all of your weight on your left foot so that your right right foot is about 1 inch of the ground.

2. Start swing your right foot/leg in a clockwise circle.

3. Now, extend your right hand directly in front of you and draw an imaginery "6" in the air.

Something like 85% of people will have their right leg start turning counter- (anti) clockwise when they draw the number "6". The 15% who keep their leg moving clockwise are supposed to have homocidal tendencies or be a genius or something like that.
-Bo

And about 1% of us fall over and break an endtable and lamp, er, I mean, 1% of people! :eek:

the trick to changing directions is looking at her pivot foot. look at the actual foot for one direction and then the reflection to reverse.

Khyren

Back