Which model is your FZ6?

What model is your FZ6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need someone with the power to add one more vote for the 2007 Faired. I have two but can only answer the poll once.

P4060001.jpg

2???!!! How I envy you... His & Hers?

Yep. The wife and kids bought me the red one for Fathers day last year. Once the wife finally went for a ride on the FZ (her first ride on a sport bike) she was hooked. Her first bike was a VT750 Shadow Spirit. Once she rode my bike, it was all over. All I heard was "when can I ride your bike?" blah blah blah. So when my birthday was coming up we got me a new blue one and she took over the red one.

Having two bikes makes for good family outings since we can each take one kid and the whole family gets to participate.

So, vaguely on the same topic, I bought my super slow silver '04 about a month ago, and I noticed the DMV clerk was having a heck of a time with the VIN when I was getting the title transfered. There were an awful lot of zeroes.

The VIN would suggest that I have the 9th one made, which being as 04 was the first year of production, is kind of cool IMO. Anyone know if Yamaha's VINs are international, or would it just be the 9th one in the US?

I voted because, technically, I do have an FZ6 sitting in my garage. :D

didnt want to feel left out huh?

actually I didnt know women could own garages when a man lived in the same household...............:D

You're right....I didn't want to feel left out. :D

hey....my name is on the house too....so therefore, the garage is half mine. However, my name is NOT on the Yukon <<mine, Jeep <<mine, MY freaking ninja or the FZ6. :mad: The Ford is in my name though. (I'd like to torch that sucker) :D

You're right....I didn't want to feel left out. :D

hey....my name is on the house too....so therefore, the garage is half mine. However, my name is NOT on the Yukon <<mine, Jeep <<mine, MY freaking ninja or the FZ6. :mad: The Ford is in my name though. (I'd like to torch that sucker) :D

If you do half the oil changes, tire rotations, etc than OK! :thumbup: But that defeats the purpose of calling it the men's den :don'tknow: do you help danny (or do it yourself for that matter) with any maintenece on the bikes/trucks/etc? then I guess the garage is half yours. Gooooo J! I'm just glad my g/f doesn't get half of my garage :thumbup:

but i am always game for a ford torching....:eek:

If you do half the oil changes, tire rotations, etc than OK! :thumbup: But that defeats the purpose of calling it the men's den :don'tknow: do you help danny (or do it yourself for that matter) with any maintenece on the bikes/trucks/etc? then I guess the garage is half yours. Gooooo J! I'm just glad my g/f doesn't get half of my garage :thumbup:

but i am always game for a ford torching....:eek:

The only thing I've worked on by myself, is my Jeep.....I've done tire rotations on my Yukon. I do help him with the rest! :cheer: It's always good to learn!!!!

The only thing I've worked on by myself, is my Jeep.....I've done tire rotations on my Yukon. I do help him with the rest! :cheer: It's always good to learn!!!!

awesome! I always wanted a hot tool chick! :D one that would :cheer: me on when I get frustrated

Danny, you are a lucky man, my friend.

05' Blue Faired....

I will admit the nakeds look nice, but I wanting more wind protection that what I have now with the large screen on my bike, lol.

-bryan

awesome! I always wanted a hot tool chick! :D one that would :cheer: me on when I get frustrated

Danny, you are a lucky man, my friend.

:hijack: Sorry, shaggy.

Danny knows a lot about cars and I get so much joy out of watching him work on 'em.....I just want to get in there and get my hands dirty too. I've learned alot from him and I hope one day, I will be able to have as much car knowledge as he does. Ah! who am I kidding......I'm a woman, I will never know as much as he does.

Back