Which color?

What color do YOU think my fizzer should get?

• Yellow

Votes: 32 17.0%
  • White

Votes: 34 18.1%
  • Orange

Votes: 59 31.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 38 20.2%
  • Red

Votes: 25 13.3%

• Total voters

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
Poll away!

I've added a belly pan which I plan to aquire in the near future.

(Edit: I added the green version, but I seem to be unable to add that option to the poll).

yellowg.jpg

whitevy.jpg

orangel.jpg

easyblue.jpg

candyred.jpg

meangreenkillingmachine.jpg

Last edited:

uclajoebruin

Reaction score
Visit site
I went with Orange. It looks awesome in that color in my personal opinion, especially with the various black accents on the bike.

Nice photoshop skills by the way. :thumbup:

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
I went with Orange. It looks awesome in that color in my personal opinion, especially with the various black accents on the bike.

Nice photoshop skills by the way. :thumbup:

Thanks:) I have a personal preference for either orange or yellow myself:thumbup:

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
Have anyone else painted their rims? I'm wondering if it's necessary to powder coat them, or if it will be sufficient with an ordinary paint job.:confused:

I won't be able to do this just yet, but hopefully not too far into the future:thumbup:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, green would have that affect. Remember though make it look like how you want too. If green is your color, than by golly make it green.

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not a huge fan of bright colors, but I have to say that I like the white the best! It would be unique over here in the US where they don't offer white as an option.

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, green would have that affect. Remember though make it look like how you want too. If green is your color, than by golly make it green.
¨

Sure, I just want to see what folks have to say about the different alternatives;) Besides, I'm not a huge fan of green. I've never wanted a Kawa, and no way I want people thinking my bike is one:spank:

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
I went with the yellow, (if you keep the belly pan black), with blue a VERY CLOSE second. If you go blue, I would go with a blue belly pan. They all look good man!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yellow was just a bit too bright, loved the white, but I'd be concerned about keeping her clean, espically the wheels, the orange was cool but reminds me of Halloween, the green is too much Kawaski, love the red because red is the sexiest you know....but ultimately voted for blue! Why?? That blue looks really hot with the black & silver on the bike. You asked :D

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd say White.
Over the winter I plan on going for a colour change to pearl white with speed blocks,but gold/bronze wheels.coding the wheels white would be cool,but would be a sod to keep clean.

btw,the white bike in the picture looks Beige!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I really like the idea of the Pearl White, especially with the clour matched wheels...would be a bugger to keep clean, but looks great IMHO!

:thumbup: