Which cans??

MikeFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers guys for all your comments and help:thumbup: I'm going to hit youtube and have a listen to the various cans. I'll update when I decide which ones to get.;)

ATB
Mike

NakedJ

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 to OneTrack's comment. Spot on. and due to the $'s i went for the Scorps and love them

Not a great video but give you an idea of the sound
[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=614fFDtyvgs"]YouTube - Scorpion Exhausts on 2007 FZ6 Fazer[/ame]

F

FZSex

Very happy with the fit, finish, sound of my two bros cans :thumbup:

PA250001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Mike - just taken some pix of my Devils fitted for you.

Look good, eh?

Hi Simon
They look awesome.

Still unsure at the moment and to be honest I'd be happy with any of what you guys have recommended and shown, I think its going to come down to the best deal.;)

ATB
Mike

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Personally the only exhaust that I like the way it looks is the laser quads. never heard their sound but man do they look killer!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with madman, the quads look killer, but the sound (from you-tube) wasn't to my liking.

I went with the Leo Vince's, not quite as loud as the 2Bros, but not far off it, the kit comes with dB killers and a cat eliminator pipe.
Crappy video, but gives you an idea...
[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv9ozAyegE0"]YouTube - FZ6S - Leo Vince pipes[/ame]

:)

Last edited:

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a reminder, if your decision is being impacted by money, the group buy is a killer price for the two brothers.

MikeFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with madman, the quads look killer, but the sound (from you-tube) wasn't to my liking.

I went with the Leo Vince's, not quite as loud as the 2Bros, but not far off it, the kit comes with dB killers and a cat eliminator pipe.
Crappy video, but gives you an idea...
YouTube - FZ6S - Leo Vince pipes

:)

The LEO's sound awesome.:thumbup: and look excellent. cheers

fz6alain

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a set of M4 Carbon fiber pipes, they look great and sound awesome. This isn't my bike but you get the idea.

100_1213.jpg

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's too bad you're all the way on the other side of the pond, as I've got a set of the new tip scorps to sell. Used 'em for about a month, tops. But with shipping and who knows what taxes, I doubt you'd be interested...

Sorry for any the potential threadjack...

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
The biggest factor for most would be price. Check into shipping and all that stuff. I can get lasers and scorps for around $200 less then 2bros just because my dealer can order them in. All look and sound awesome to me.