Which cans??

MikeFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

For those of you who have changed your cans for aftermarket ones, which do you consider are the best, with regards, quality, fit, sound and price.

Cheers in advance

Mike;)

barrysheenefan

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mike

I put a set of Scorpion Oval Carbon cans on mine. They sound great not too loud are are simple to fit. I have attached a few pics

Richie

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ive been tempted by Devil cans ,their supposed to have a unique deep tone..i almost had enough mony to buy them too after xmas,but then had a rush of blood to the head and bought a digital SLR camera instead :squid:

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got an 08 and fitted Devil cans - the sound is throaty and, with the baffles out, very loud! Had them fitted to the bike on delivery and, as both have run in (just had 6000mi service), they make the bike feel more throttle responsive.

Sorry no pics up here (yet!) but I guess some other riders with Devils will have theirs up.

Relatively high cost in the UK and slight delay in securing a set aside, the only real downside is the baffles are a lot less easy to remove than other aftermarket exhausts I've had on other bikes - these ones need a rivet removing and the baffles are a b***h to get in and out - so I don't bother!

Otherwise, I'm delighted with them.

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
another cans thread.....:spank:.... search for other threads about this topic because there are many different ones but 2bros is what i have... good luck

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mike

I put a set of Scorpion Oval Carbon cans on mine. They sound great not too loud are are simple to fit. I have attached a few pics

Richie

I really like the look of the new Scorps, very clean! :thumbup:

For sound I love the Devil but I don't think I could live with them for day to day use.

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mike
I have just fitted stainless steel round scorpions to mine yesterday.I bought the road legal ones with removable baffles,they sound great with or without the baffles,which by the way are easy to remove by one allen bolt.Sorry no pics yet but they are the same end cones as Richies (BarrySheenefan).

Here is a link but the pics on the site have not been updated to the new end cones yet.Best to give them a call.:thumbup:

Scorpion Exhausts UK, Scorpion Race Cans and Road Legal Exhausts at Seastar

Hope it helps
Gaz

NakedJ

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gaz. Sounds like Santa came through for you. glad to hear that you got the cans fitted ok. Looking fwd to a trip down to the coast to stretch the legs of the R1 and see your new sweeter sounding machine

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeh all went well mate.Fitting them was a piece of cake :D. Anytime you fancy stretching the horses of the R1 just give me a bell. :thumbup:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
go to youtube.com and listen to the different sounds for the cans. They all sound good, i have the Scorp's in C/F and love them. Here in the states we don't have to have the DB killers, over the pond i think you need to have them. Everyone has there own tone, but sometimes it comes down to the$$$$$$$$$$$.