Which are the nicest looking hard side panniers?

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
I ask since if I get them I don't want them to look like two suitcases hanging off the back off the bike like some of the Givi models.

That depends on what you consider "looking like suitecases". Some top end Givi's have angled shapes, the older or less expensive ones may look like suitecases. I have the E21 myself, although not as sharp looking as the more expensive Givi I don't think it looks like a suitecase. Hell, even if it did
"F" them. It locks really well for security and it's virtually watertight. There are other manufactures, I believe Shack makes different cases.
Good Luck.

I've got the Givi V35's on my '07. I think they look great. They lock closed, and are locked to the bike. It's very easy to remove the bags to bring into a hotel room at night. If you pack creatively, you can fit 3 nights worth of clothes in each bag which makes for a nice long weekend for yourself and a friend.

$490 for the bags
TwistedThrottle.com : Givi V35 PLX Sidecases/Saddlebags (pair) - 35 liters/case - Givi V35

$229 for the Motech racks.
TwistedThrottle.com : SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock Sidecarrier (Yamaha FZ6 S2 Fazer, '07-) Evo Style for Givi, TraX ALU-BOX, & Krauser sidecases - KFT.06.348.150

You can use the Givi rack, but then it's on the bike all the time. With the Motech rack, you remove the bags, then you turn eight screws and remove the racks, leaving the bike looking almost stock.

See here for details
Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum - Fred's Album: V35

I use the E41 looks good and are roomy, you are also required to use E series if you want top box I was told by the dealer.
3287396383_f31b11a695_o.jpg

check out ebay. someone has a rack system and hard bags for 500 shipped or so. i dont know anything about them other than they were there and they are cheap. i just thought i would thro out the option.

Back