Where to go to find the good ride

Bodarc

Reaction score
Visit site
Calling upon all Oklahomans, Texans, Arkansasans and any one else who knows of or who has ridin a great ride in these areas to divulge your secrets.

I have ridin the run through the South Texas Hill Country, it's cool but, well but...I lately have made a run through the Wa****a Mountains down around Lawton, OK, except for the Big 'A' Buffalo and Elk it was way cool. Now I'm gearin up for a South East Oklahoma Western Arkansas run. Here it's called the Talihina run. About 400 miles, takes two days. Oh, yeah and by a recent suggestion made a run at Lake Stanley Draper. It's all right, for not having to travel far to get there.

Don't keep a great spot to your self. Pics would be cool too, and any extra info, (eating, gas, hotel, ect.)

Bodarc

A

Aggietaco

I've seen a website devoted to MC rides in Texas, but I can't remember the site off the top of my head.

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
Calling upon all Oklahomans, Texans, Arkansasans and any one else who knows of or who has ridin a great ride in these areas to divulge your secrets.

I have ridin the run through the South Texas Hill Country, it's cool but, well but...I lately have made a run through the Wa****a Mountains down around Lawton, OK, except for the Big 'A' Buffalo and Elk it was way cool. Now I'm gearin up for a South East Oklahoma Western Arkansas run. Here it's called the Talihina run. About 400 miles, takes two days. Oh, yeah and by a recent suggestion made a run at Lake Stanley Draper. It's all right, for not having to travel far to get there.

Don't keep a great spot to your self. Pics would be cool too, and any extra info, (eating, gas, hotel, ect.)

Bodarc

I thought it was the Wichita Mts down by Lawton? The "Ouachita" Mountains are in SE Okla. Did you get yourself a tasty burger in Meers? All the fun rides, though, are up here in green country! I suggest a trip up Route 66 from Edmond to Tulsa, then get east of Tulsa on HWY 51 towards Tahlequah. Lots of good scenery up that way, hills, curves. Just watch out for the town of Hulbert. Worst speed trap in the state, save maybe Waukomis.

A couple years ago I made a bicycling trek from Fayetteville Ark, to Stillwater and have desperately been wanting to complete the same trip Moto-style.