Where to buy official yamaha touch up paint

shingo

Reaction score
Visit site
There's a smal chip on my bike, probably because of a rock, I would like to buy touch up paint from yamaha?

Do they sell these?

It's for a yamaha FZ6 black 2008

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There's a smal chip on my bike, probably because of a rock, I would like to buy touch up paint from yamaha?

Do they sell these?

It's for a yamaha FZ6 black 2008
eBay Shop - BIKECOLOURS: KAWASAKI PAINT, SUZUKI PAINT, SCOOTER PAINT
Ship internationally and have a very good customer service. I have used FZ6 (2005) black and silver from them and both are excellent.
The link is just for the shop. If you don't see your colour listed then send them an e-mail and they will sort you out.
Nelly

Last edited:

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on Colorite. As I type I'm in the middle of touching up a chip/ ding in my blue '09 tank. I bought 3 pens: color, primer, and clear coat. Think it was 40 bucks shipped.

Of course, due to lack of patience and skill, I've turned a bb size chip into a splotch larger than a quarter. Someday, when I get some more dings and scratches, I'll take the tank to a professional :)

Just take your time and don't try to do too much and you should be fine.

Scorp

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
What he ^^^^ said. If you can try to take a few small pieces of tape and out line the chip it will keep you from going overboard. I also started with a small scratch that now looks like a knife wound the first time i used the pens. Good luck:thumbup: